and i know nobody cares.
well, i dont care because this is my personal space. and i'm a firm believer in 'all those small things in life matters'. thats why im going to have a late, simple, but achievable resolution for 2009.
- i will stop eating spicy food and chillies that has been my favourite since i was a kid. i believe this will somehow reduce my temper and stomach-hell for me. ive just recovered from 3 weeks of constant diarrhoea. and its a hell. so two birds with a stone. bad stomach and bad temper.
- i will get employed in february. no matter what. no matter what job. no matter how much the pay is going to be.
- get through [p] interview and impress the interviewer. how? it's a trade secret.
- maximum 4 months wait for [p] call-up. then i'll assume they do not want me. i will pursue my dream of flying.
- if [p] hires me. i will work for them diligently. but i will still chase my dream. sooner or later.
5 is enough. all achievable. all workable.
my financial goal is to save rm10k bt the end of this year.
good luck to me.